- SEPCOM Application Form
- For any questions or concerns, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A Downtime Lab Form MUST be completed and signed by PI/Clinician in order to establish a lab account.
- Request for Research Pyxis Account Form
- For providing non-study medications needed for participant’s care while on CRU (e.g. Benadryl, Tylenonl, single-dose Lidocaine, etc.)
- Fax the completed form to Patient Access 24 hours in advance of your participant’s appointment.
- Patient access will provide the appropriate account to the CRU.
- Once the process is complete, the Grant # will be billed for any non-study medication(s) used.